1. Are you having trouble logging in? Use the contact form and send the username you used to signup with!
    Dismiss Notice

Where is your head right now?

Discussion in 'Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS' started by whisper, Dec 14, 2015.

1. whisper

whisper Administrator Staff Member Site Administrator

Home Page:
    Where is your head right now on the issue of Michael Jackson? Do you find yourself wondering where your fandom can go since it's been so many years after his death? How do you feel right now?

At some point I'll post my views, but I want to get your thoughts. Please share. :)

If you're having trouble logging in, use the CONTACT form below:
    http://talk.mjeol.com/index.php?misc/contact

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  2. Badine

Badine Member

I still think about him everyday.... He was such a good person. He truely wanted to save the world. He was a tree hugging hippie at heart who wanted nothing but peace, love and equality for everyone. And he never talked bad about anyone. He spoke the language of peace and love. He was so classy! That's why I have so much respect for him and I keep my MJ doll on my alter.

whisper likes this.
  3. Jackson829

Jackson829 Member

I would say he hasn't been on my radar unlike the first couple of years I became a fan and was obsessed with him, but I still try to celebrate his life on the anniversary of his death (which is still difficult to do) and of course his birthday. Although recently I'm trying to finish reading one of the many "positive" books I have about him, so he is currently on my mind, but as for the past few years since his passing I've just been trying to live my life and experience new things and new music, but no matter what, his words of wisdom are still engraved in me. He influenced me so much that I can never forget him. Ever. Whenever I feel the need to listen to his music or watch his videos or anything like that, I still do. He'll always be in my life in some form. He means too much to me. I still miss him too :(

whisper likes this.
  4. zuriyal

zuriyal New Member

As of late I've been really nostalgic... remembering what the fanbase used to be like as I watched from the outside and how active/invested everyone used to be.. going through old screenshots and bookmarks. I still listen to/follow Michael news daily.

whisper likes this.
  5. luisamj

luisamj Member

I think of him every day. I thought of this place often. We had so much fun before 2009. I miss everything. But most of all I miss him! :'(

whisper likes this.
  6. whisper

whisper Administrator Staff Member Site Administrator

Home Page:
    I still feel worn out.

7. marialovesmjj

marialovesmjj Member

The first few years were really tough. Still is. I think of him always. I miss everything. How the fanbase used to be, how this place and others used to be. I miss him most of all. With everything lately I've felt really nostalgic and tired...he's gone yet people still continue to show their true colors... feeling worn out is a way of putting it...